Embroidering a design or logo is one of the most visually appealing and cost-effective ways to promote your company or brand. Embroidery can be done on almost anything for example, sweaters, jackets, working shirts, blouses, aprons, caps, just to mention a few.
Depending on the size and quantity of the design, for example on items of a 100 or less, and in some cases certain colour choices, it could cost less than screen printing.
Advantages of embroidery:
- All fabrics can embroidered, where only smooth fabrics can be screen printed.
- Embroidering small quantities (<30) is usually more cost effective than screen printing.
- Embroidery often outlasts the garment and will not fade or wash away.
- Large letters (names, etc) can be cheaper than screen printing.
- Costing of embroidery is simpler than screen printing (see below).
- Embroidery generally looks better than screen printing.
- Sampling is easy (i.e. free) and done as a matter of routine
The cost of embroidery varies depending on the size and complexity of your design or logo. We do a provisional stitch count within 5 working days where after we will contact you with an estimated costing.
Here are some guidelines on the costing process:
- To embroider a small or simple design you will be charged between R20.00 and R25.00 per item.
- For an average or larger sized logo or design (+- 90mm in length) the cost could be between R30.00 and R35.00 per logo/design.
- In order to have your design embroidered you will need a digitised format of your logo.Our In-House team can assist you with this conversion for a once off fee. Fees for simple layouts can start at R120.00 or for very complex layouts can go up to R500.00.